TBWA thinks it’s all Chris Matthew’s fault as he “laid a trap” and we walked into it… and by that we mean Rep. Bachmann is crazy as a loon.
- Here’s something that shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone, let alone Henry Paulson. A new CNN/Opinion Research Poll shows that 64% of Americans aren't happy with the way Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson is handling his job and 56% aren’t happy with the financial bailout he and Congress created…
- Another CNN/Opinion Research poll shows some potentially bad news for Sen. McCain… but his campaign should be used to that now, right?
- Today’s CNN headline that makes me laugh out loud so hard that someone comes into my office to make sure I’m okay; “Palin would concentrate on reform, energy as VP.” (What? Not foreign policy?? Isn’t that supposed to be her so-called area of expertise?)
- So far indications of early voting (which makes some conservatives blind with rage) are suggesting a record turnout for the election...
- During an event in San Francisco yesterday morning, a protester tried to place Karl Rove under citizens arrest… (do citizens arrests ever work??)
- Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff joins Sen. Biden as ‘Mr. Good News Happy Guy” as he is now saying; “terrorists may see the change to a new U.S. president over the next six months as a prime chance to attack, no matter who wins the White House.” (Note to Biden and Chertoff; how about we not give them any ideas and not dare them… ya schmucks)
- And have we mentioned? That Gov. Palin charged the state of Alaska for her kid’s travels? (I am shocked, shocked to find gambling in this establishment…) The charges, which included events that the kids were not invited to and in which she later amended expense reports to specify that they were on official business, included costs for hotel and commercial flights for three daughters to join her in watching her husband, their father, in a snowmobile race (that’s official business… how?) and a trip to New York in which she attended a five-hour conference and then stayed with her eldest daughter for five days and four nights in a luxury hotel… (my point? Expect the same thing if she were to become VP, only on a much larger scale. It’s been proven that Palin is not to be trusted… and her background of using her office for leverage and revenge is a staggering sign of how things would be if she worked in the OEOB… VOTE OBAMA!)