Hump day is upon us, so let’s get a-humpin…
- Not surprisingly, Time magazine has named President-elect Obama as its “Person of the Year.”
- The Blagojevich saga continues… and will continue and continue and continue until we’re all so sick of the damned thing we tune it out. Much like we have the ridiculousness in New York to replace Sen. Clinton.
- Another day, another PE Obama cabinet pick…
- “President” Bush sat down with CNN’s Candy Crowley yesterday and spoke about the auto industry bailout, Iraq and so on. During the interview, Bush said about the auto bailout that it's important to make sure he doesn’t waste taxpayers' money… (Sure, NOW he starts saying that…)
- Yesterday NASA released a statement saying that the year 2008 was the ninth warmest year since 1880 and that “all of the nine warmest years have occurred in the past 11 years.” (Take from that what you will…)
- And have we mentioned? That Vice President Dick Cheney is living up to his name? In an interview with ABC News, Cheney said the administration “made the right decision” in invading Iraq maintaining that the “world is better off with Saddam [Hussein] gone” while also admitting that he shared “frustration” over faulty intelligence regarding WMD’s. (All fine and good… but we were sold on the invasion of Iraq based on them having WMD’s… NOT Hussein being in power. Yes, he was a tyrant and the world probably is better off with him gone, but that doesn’t change the fact that the electorate was lied to… 1/20/09 can not come soon enough)