Friday, September 23, 2005

Hi there, come on in

Welcome...

Some of you may have been reading my personal blog, “Kemp’s Blog”, or my friend Scott’s blog, “Scott’s Rant Spot.”

This is a new blog, a joint venture if you will, between the two of us that will focus solely on politics.

Yes, you read that right: politics.

It will provide fair and balanced political thought. (And when I say fair and balanced, I’m lying – just like Fox News does. It will definitely have a liberal slant to it – unlike Fox News does)

No posts about our respective families (no matter how crazy the, or us, may be)

No posts about what’s going on in the entertainment world (as if we care that Britney had her baby)

No posts about pop culture or music (although I do recommend the new McCartney album)

Our other blogs will be for that.

This one will only be about politics.

All day – all night – 24/7

We will have occasional guest posters.

Some of whom may even be less Liberal than us…or worse yet, conservative Republicans (I know what some of you are saying, but, let’s practice some tolerance for those who disagree with us – are you listening Bush administration??)

Or maybe we can even get a member of the Whig party (help me bring back the Whigs) to post an entry.

You never know what can happen in the world of blogging.

So sit back, relax, open your eyes real wide and say, ‘Give it to me straight doc, I can take it….’

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to hearing your views...

-Florida Whig Party- said...

Well, here's a comment from a Whig Party member, as you requested. The Modern Whig Party is back! Check it out:

http://modernwhig.org

-Florida Whig Party- said...

As a member of the Modern Whig Party, I have posted a comment as you requested.

http://modernwhig.org